The beauty of the unknown appearing as paint canvas, charcoal on paper, the image of a photograph, the words of a poem. Nothing appearing as what is happening and seemingly expressed. The Unknown is always fresh, alive, complete, and is what is happening. A selection of in-person, online, pre-recorded, private group event classes available.
PAINTING CLASS OPTIONS:
1. IN-PERSON, ABSTRACT PAINTING, SYDNEY (an Intro level class, no experience required). Also, Private Events booking option.
2. IN-PERSON, ABSTRACT, LANDSCAPE, STILL LIFE PAINTING PROJECTS, SYDNEY (if painted before at beginner level or taken an Intro class). Also, Private Events booking option.
3. ONLINE LIVESTREAM, LEARN ABSTRACT PAINTING (an Intro level class, no experience required). Also, Private Events booking option.
4. ONLINE LIVESTREAM, PROJECTS CLASS: ABSTRACT, LANDSCAPE, STILL LIFE PAINTING (if painted before at beginner level or taken an Intro class). Also, Private Events booking option.
5. PRE-RECORDED INTRO TO ABSTRACT PAINTING (an Intro level Pre-Recorded class, no experience required).
6. PRE-RECORDED INTRO TO ABSTRACT LANDSCAPE PAINTING (an Intro level Pre-Recorded class, no experience required).
The classes are for Adults yet children over 7yrs upwards are more than welcome or you may wish to create a Private Children's Group booking.
Classes available for INDIVIDUAL BOOKINGS and GROUP REQUESTS.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for Most Classes: The Classes are Enjoyable and Relaxed.
IN INTRO CLASSES: During the Intro Classes, Painting Techniques will be shown - Washes, Layers, Application with different Tools, How to Rework an Artwork, Re-use past incomplete works.
You may bring your own art materials, including canvases, canvas boards, paper, or purchase an art box (brushes, paint, paper). For Intro classes it's ideal to work on mainly paper as learning certain techniques for part of the lesson.
Some BEGINNER PAINTING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR "Abstract Painting Projects", "Abstract, Landscape, Still Life Painting Class". If you have painted before with some beginner experience or taken one of the Intro classes (Abstract or Abstract Landscapes) to discover some painting tools and techniques then come along to this class to develop guided projects in class.
You may bring your own art materials, including canvases, canvas boards, paper, or purchase an art box (brushes, paint, paper). It is ideal to work on canvases or canvas boards for this class.
HOW THIS SUPPORTS: This will be a great foundation to apply to all Projects and All Styles of art - Abstract, Semi-Abstract, Realistic, Still Life, Landscape, Figurative.
It is a Relaxed, Fun, Calming Class to Express within. Great as a one-off venture into Art, or a solid foundation to launch from, or for a Professional Artist.
SKILLSHARE: You can experience one of my art classes, INTRODUCTION TO ABSTRACT PAINTING: BUILDING LAYERS WITH ACRYLICS AND TECHNIQUES, at SKILLSHARE. This is a world-wide creative subscription platform.
Click my class link below if you wish to sign up for a yearly Skillshare subscription and receive the 1st month free.